OK.. whew i finally got some pics uploaded! I havnt uploaded my camera pics yet from the great alaska drive but will when i can find the proper cords and what not.. enjoy..

This is my wound from good ole George. In montana.. on day 6 of driving george escaped the hotel by some mystery.. and i found him as i went to go get ice. He freaked out and clawed my belly and i was bleeding!!

Here is Kenn with Ty on one of their last days together :*(

Kenn with her Daddy boy

Kenn at the treehouse in Ogden.. she was playing with fake sushi!

Kenn at the Olive Garden, with purple onions on her wrists she thought they were bracelets!

My monkey child

I luv my baby

Kenn snuggling with Ty

Look how big she looks here. This is at our apartment

Daddy and Kenn swimming in grandmas pool

Kenn reading a hotel bible.. i think in fairbanks

Kenn watching tv on her lil chair

George chillin at the motel

GI Kenn, at pioneer park

Kenn luvn dad at the hotel

Kenn with cuzin Lexie, lexi already moved and Kenn always asks for Lexi

Kenn getting a bang trim

My newest injury.. a huge box of ceramic tiles landed on my foot and its all bruised and swollen.

I luv kenns jeans!!

Meet our newest family member.. that is his foot over his eye.. in his latest 3D ultra sound!
aww I love the photos! Tell Ken Lexi misses her too!
ReplyDelete