Friday, July 23, 2010

Chocolate attack!

Ian bought cookie dough ice cream sandwhiches last night.. so I decided to give the kids one to share ( aka split it in half ) Navys first attempt at eating ice cream alone! ha ha he was just in a diaper cuz i knew how messy it would be!
Ken scarfed hers down and wanted more, i said no and gave her a brownie instead ha ha!


Navy was soo sticky i just threw em both in the bath.. I literally threw em.. ha ha j/k but i did wash them up!!
Here is me 14 weeks preg!! BOY or girl?? what do you thinK??

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pics! I just gave the kids mint chocolate ice cream sandwiches today, mmm. You look great. Everyone told me I looked like I was carrying a boy until I was 22 weeks, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete