Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cast free's the way to be!

Today Kenn got her cast taken off. She had it on for 4 weeks. Here she is modeling it one last time..
I wasn't sure how she'd react to the "saw" that cuts off the cast so I made Ian tag along, surprisingly she was very cute and just did a nerveous laugh the entire time!
She said it tickeled.
Cast free! At last! BUTTTTT... Ian said we were good to go.. so we left.. he went to work.. and I went home.. as I was about to get on the freeway I get a call that we WEREN'T supposed to leave.. and we had to come back! JOYYYY.. Her final Xray showed it healed but the bone is just about 75 percent as strong as a normal one.. so she has to wear a brace.. for play, tumbeling, ect.. she don't have to at bed or bath.. for 3 weeks.

But at least she's cast-less! DON'T let your kids break their arms!! lol

1 comment: