Thursday, October 1, 2009

Decorating Halloween Cookies!

I wanted to make this weekend as fun as possible in order for it to speed by, while ian is at work. So i bought a wilton cookie kit from walmart. Lord knows I can't bake my own cookies! So this kit was perfect, the cookies came prebaked, precut into ghosts and pumpkins! All i had to do was mix the frosting and kenn painted away! it came with candy to decorate too! It was fun, she had a blast!!



I hope this is a memory she will cherish forever :)

Here are all the finished cookies :) She is saving them for daddy she says..




My babes fell fast asleep today!



3 comments:

  1. SOOO cute. We love baking. Actually, the kids are really into it, they can even successfully crack an egg without getting any shells in the mix. ;) She will cherish the memory, I remember baking with my mom as a kid. So funny, we're making Halloween cupcakes tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know we are TOO alike.. luvs it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cookie kit sounds fun! I love the pic of them sleeping by each other. So cute! And please add me to your list melaniefrancis1985@gmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete