Wednesday, September 30, 2009

new pics and GOING PRIVATE!!!!

Here are some new pics of the week.

OTHER UPDATES:
George has been taking his antibiotics.. and is able to pee a tiny bit. which is better than nothing at least. He's at least going to the litter boxs now and his PH test was good. No blood in the urine so thats a good sign. Hopefully he'll be back to normal soon! Here's my kids layin on Kenns bed. Navy is 3 months old today!!!
He's soo alert and soo dang handsome!!


Here is cheech he loves to sleep under my chin. he's soo tiny as you can see.

This pic is sideways.. but George is sitting in Navy's bumbo chair!! the nerd!








Cheech loves these fake flowers













I bot cheech these outfits today at petco. They were on clearance for .99 cents and size xtra small.. and yet even than they are still a lil big. Cheech wore the red sweater for a total of maybe 30 secounds before escaping out of it.








See!!
OTHER NEWS:
Ian leaves for Idaho falls tommorow. He will be back late saturday. Not looking forward to it.. but.. what do ya do?
GOING PRIVATE...
I'm debating making my blog private soon. If i do.. only people I allow to see my blog can. Which is good cuz you never know what freaks can see this. If you do not have a BLOGGER.com account you will not be able to view the blog. You'll have to register.. just like you do with facebook, myspace, yahoo.. ect and than you will be able to view it. So heads up!! Go to blogger.com and set up an account.. it's free. IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY BLOG PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN SEND YOU AN INVITE!!!
rissyflo@yahoo.com or just post a comment with ur email addresses!!






4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Glad George is doing better. Try to make the most out of the husband-less times, I use it as the kids and my time, where I give them my undivided attention. It's never fun when the husbands leave, but try to find the bright side. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Thanks for adding a link to my recipe blog (you lil sweetheart!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, add me! laceichild@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete