Here is kennedee's snow white costume, minus the crown.. I just had her try it on. She has been telling me she wants to be Snow white for halloween all month.. so I finally snatched up the costume at walmart before they sale out. I bought her snow whites tiara to match. Navy is going to be a frog!Sunday, September 20, 2009
New photos
Sorry about a few of these photos, i can not rotate them on my camera phone :( boo to that!!!
Here is kennedee's snow white costume, minus the crown.. I just had her try it on. She has been telling me she wants to be Snow white for halloween all month.. so I finally snatched up the costume at walmart before they sale out. I bought her snow whites tiara to match. Navy is going to be a frog!
Here is kennedee's snow white costume, minus the crown.. I just had her try it on. She has been telling me she wants to be Snow white for halloween all month.. so I finally snatched up the costume at walmart before they sale out. I bought her snow whites tiara to match. Navy is going to be a frog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh, you have the cutest little family. How fun!
ReplyDeletethanks!! you too!
ReplyDelete