We decided to do our own family pics this year.. they turned out ok. For our xmas cards ian picked the photo on them, its not this one which i happen to perfer.
Disney Princess on Ice was alot of fun! very entertaining! Both kids loved it!
LOVE the fam pic!! It amazes me how much Navy looks like you, and it seems as though he resembles you more daily. As Kenn does Ian. Beautiful family. Glad you guys had fun at Princesses on Ice. Lexi and I had a blast last year. Adorable photos!
LOVE the fam pic!! It amazes me how much Navy looks like you, and it seems as though he resembles you more daily. As Kenn does Ian. Beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had fun at Princesses on Ice. Lexi and I had a blast last year.
Adorable photos!
i love the family pics!! navy's expression makes me laugh. typical boy, sick of getting his picture taken.. lol! are his eyes green like yours?
ReplyDeletehey marissa can you read this? I can't tell if you get my message or not? Alice
ReplyDeletebrenda they are like hazel.
ReplyDeleteAlice.. yes