Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lots of birthdays comming up!

There are a LOT of birthdays comming up! In fact all four of us! Ha ha, so I thought ( since I was bored.. ) i'd post a blog giving people idea's of what to get us for our birthdays! *aka family*


Kennedee Alane ( March 27 )

She will be three! I CAN NOT believe, I will have a three year old! Ha ha.. we purchased a Princess.. her name is Amerah ( the all american princess ) go to www.princessamerah.com to see her site and photos.. to come to our house, for her birthday! She will be here an hour to teach the girls ettiqutte, sing them songs, read them stories and photo ops. Sorry it's an all girls party, it will be a BLAST!!

Kennedee LOVES princesses. You all know that is no JOKE! So ideas for Kennedee are of course Princess ANYTHING!

But she ALREADY HAS the following:

Princess Barbies ( do NOT buy the following. )
Mulan, Belle, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, Tianna, Snow White.
Kennedee needs Jasmine! I can NOT find her anywhere!!

Princess tiny plastic dolls ( size for dollhouse, usually comes with plastic clothes )
(do not buy the following )
Jasmine, Sleeping beauty, Belle, Snow White, Ariel.
Kennedee needs Cinderella, Tianna, Mulan.

She owns every princess book and movie imaginable. So that won't work either.

She wears a size 4T

Kennedee also loves art stuff, and blocks.


Ians birthday is April 4th! The old man will be 26!! ha ha ha!! ELDER!! j/k!!
Ian wants a rifle this year so he wants EVERYBODY to just send/give him money. NO GIFTCARDS as he will buy it at the best / cheapest place. So money money money for Ian Thanks!!


My birthday is May 13! I will be 25! Halfway to 50! :( how sad!! I have no clue what I want! Ha ha, giftcards and money are always nice, and of course cook books, rachael ray cooking accessories ( to go with my collection ) Stuff like that!

Navy's birthday is June 30! He'll be the big O-N-E!! awww!! Navy will need sizes 12-18 month clothes. He also loves to play with little people, they're just his size!


Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohooo! Thanks for the ideas. I'll let you know what we get everyone (except you, of course) ;)

    ReplyDelete