Valentines Day is about sharing your love for the ones you love! I have so much to be greatfull for and here is a simple valentines day blog for all my valentines!
My children- Oh how I love you both so SO much! My life finally has meaning, and I see beauty thru your eyes! I'll always be forever great ful for your pure and simple hearts! You make my life complete!!
My mother- I love you mom, if you ever get to read this, i hope you know that. You are a great mom and grandma, I wish we could spend every day with you.. that would make my life just perfect. I miss you truley every day..
My father- I love you dad, I forgive you for the wrongs you've done, you are a good dad and grandpa, and I wish we were closer. You always make me smile.
My Step father and Mother - I am greatful for the love you give my parents and my kids.
My grandparents- You all 4 do so much for me and my family. I love you very much!
My Mother and Father in law - You both are so amazing to my kids, and they love you so much. I feel safe with you around them and that is hard for me to do with anybody! You are both so kind, loving and sweet. I am great ful for you!! And so blessed to share your son.
My sister/bro in laws- You all are so fun! So loving, so kind, and so unjudgemental. You are all my best friends. Jen with out you.. i'd be lost! You are my best friend!
Tess my best friend - You are the greatest gift of friendship I have ever recieved. I know we will continue to be friends forever.. near or far.
Jamie my sister - I am so glad we are getting closer. I love you very much, and I'm so protective of you. I've mothered you since you were born.. know it's only out of love.
My neices/nephews- I love you all, and I open you all into my home with open arms. Each one has a unique personality that I love and cherish.
My grandparents in laws - You are all so sweet and giving. I love you.
My uncles and aunts - You are all so sweet and loving, I love you! I'm so grateful for all your generosity.
Friends new and old- you know who you all are. From Alaska to Utah.. you are all special to me.
Last but CERTAINLY not least.. my one true valentine.. my husband.. Each day spent with you .. is heaven. Though we bicker.. though we tease.. you are and will always be my ONLY ONE. I don't look at anybody like I have ever looked at you. Since the day you entered my life.. you've kept your promise. To always take care of me and to love me truely. I promise you the same. Though times can be tough at times.. with you I feel safe. With you.. I know life is meaningful.. and I look forward to many many more beautiful sunsets. I love you!!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Aw-great people in our lives is the ultimate Valentine's gift, and it lasts forever.
ReplyDeleteI love you too and wish you the best life, you deserve it. I love chatting with you daily, helps my sanity! ha ha You are an OUTSTANDING friend.:)