Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Princess Amerah Delivers!

K so you remember Kennedee's birthday blog, about Princess Amerah came to her birthday party? Well.. her brand new book was just published, and for free.. ( normally 18.95 ) Amerah sent Kennedee a copy in the mail! She even autographed it. Kenn felt so special!! She thinks they are just best friends! Ha Ha! I seriously wish i could just keep this princess, ( as if she was a doll ) and pop her out anytime to make Kenn happy!
Here she is holding her book, this book is beautiful.. written by Princess Amerah herself ( and her husband ) the illustrations are wonderful, and it's such a cute story. You can buy a copy yourself on her website, I REALLY recommend her for all your party needs!! SHE REALLY cares about her job.
She autographed it to say "princess Kennedee, may all your dreams come true." Love princess Amerah!

3 comments:

  1. Marissa this is so wonderfully sweet! I am so happy that Kennedee likes her book, and I loved reading about her excitement! You are a wonderful Mother to Kennedee, she is lucky to have you! ☺

    Tell Kennedee that we are best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are SOO sweet! we will see u at the safe kids fair sat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Glad Kenn has something to remember the special day forever.

    ReplyDelete