Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update on the family

Ian
Ian is working alot ( as usual ) and is doing really good at his job. ( of course ) He is constantly winning awards and is a great recruiter. I hope he stays in recruiting cuz he is really good at it. He also will be testing for Staff srgnt soon i'm not sure exactly the date on that, and he knows he needs to get back enrolled in school so he can finish his associates. Other than work, Ian has been fishing and soon to be camping, with our brand new tent trailer my Dad gave to me for my birthday. We will be doing alot of that this summer.

Marissa
I am living my dream of being a stay at home mommy, love taking care of my babies and have been very busy doing that, and making bows and tutus! I kind have slowed down on the bow making, and just selling online at the quilted bear until this summer when i plan to have an outdoor boutique sometime. I also plan to have more children in my future, i'm not TRYING as per say now.. but sometime this year perhaps. I find pure happiness in being a mom, and it's what completes me. I do not feel complete with just two children, maybe a couple more. I have also been gardening, landscaping, and taking ken to dance.

Kennedee
Kennedee is a busy little girl. She's even more so after turning 3. She enjoys dance and is one of the best in her class. It is so fun to watch her do her ballet and we are looking forward to her dance recital on May 15. Kennedee also enjoys crafting ( go figure, mommy and daughter! ) Singing, and ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to do with princesses! Her latest obsession is Princess Amerah. She loves her little brother, and I am so proud to be her mommy!

Navy
Navy is 10 months old now and has been crawling for a month! He also stands up, takes steps and just gets into EVERYTHING! His favorite is opening and closing our fireplace and yanking on any cord! He is a little cutie , and sleeps through the night in his crib every night! He is the easiest baby ever, and is probably the reason why I want another! He loves his sister, and is waving hi and bye!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I didn't realize Navy was crawling so good and waving already. So cute!

    ReplyDelete