Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just so you know..

Yes the rumors are true.. lol.. I am expecting another baby! We always wanted a third.. and our mind sets are .. get the baby stages over with.. and keep them close in age.. so when we are done.. we are soo done.. and we never have to look back! This little baby came as quite a surprise meaning.. a tad sooner then expected.. but we are very excited! I love being a mom, it's what I do.. it's what I live for.. and Ian is the greatest dad ever.. we have plenty of money to support all our children, and the best health insurance available. So no negativity is needed. I hate when people say "Omg, you are CRAZY." Really? I'm crazy for wanting 3 children?? When I have the means to support such and not just bringing kids into the world with no insurance or money? I don't think that's crazy. Or maybe you think it's crazy that i will have 3 kids 3 and under? Lol yes that can seem quite crazy.. but I think it will keep me busy, the kids will all grow up and be best buddies.. and I always wanted a big family.. comming from a small one. Please keep your negative comments to yourself!! I am a great mom.. and if you truly know me.. you know that i live for my kids, i eat, sleep, and breathe my kids..

On other terms.. thanks for all the positive comments which OUTNUMBERED by far the negative!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats. Most people that have only negativity to speak of, do so to make themselves feel better about their own lives. Healthy and happy 9 months and a wonderful child to bring into the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl i get the same thing with me and my 4 kids!! lol oh well im happy and i know you are too! Congratulations Ian and Marissa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to the haters! Be crazy! Be full of love and enjoy your beautiful family! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa, Good for you for speaking your mind! Its your life, your love and your family! Do it the way you want :) I think its amazing, and from your posts I can tell how much you love your kids and your 'job' as a mommy...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete