Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer fun, and Navy's one!

Its been SOO hot here lately! The kids have been playing in their little pool and sprinklers lately.




I am soo mad i forgot my camera to Navy's birthday party :( I just had my stupid phone camera.. so all these pictures are right after , him playing with his new things.
He got a lot of cool stuff. 3 cute new outfits, a new bike, a new couch, a helicopter, balls, handy manny toys, little people, Yo gabba toys, bubbles, puzzle books, and tons of cute stuff! So thankful for all the family and friends who came out to celebrate.
He is a little stinker!
Navy loves the camera he kept running up to it.
Heres his new bike. Its the redneck tow truck from CARS.
He loves these little balls that Aunt Candice got him.
I can't believe he's One!

2 comments: