As some of you may or may not know.. we have been going through a rough time financially with more stupid governement issues and owing more money! It is such a devestation, right before christmas to find out our checks are being garnished over 400 dollars and theres nothing we can do about it. I was soo wooried about xmas.. how were we going to be able to afford a good xmas for our kids?? Baby will be born in January.. alot of stressful, sleepless nights..
But I'm happy to announcement I got a job! It's hard to get hired 6 months pregnant.. But she hired me right on the spot of the interview! She hires alot of stay at home moms, I basically am a janitor. I clean my own building mon - thur ( only bummer is its in clearfield.. ) and one day a weekend whether i choose fri, sat, or sun.. it's all up to me .. every time! I go in on my own leisure.. any time after 5 but before midnight and clean.. so i still get to stay at home with my kids.. still get to tuck them into bed.. and go clean for an hour or two.. and come home! It's not a ton of money.. but it covers what is being garnished.. so it is a blessing!
Thought I'd share!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats! An hour a night-what a great job. Happy for you. :)
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDeleteThat is great Marissa, that will relieve lots of stress for you :) Congrats!
ReplyDelete