Sunday, September 28, 2014

The big gender reveal!

Hahaha and this pic pretty much sums it right up! We were gonna do a big gender reveal but decided nope- since it's our 3rd boy back to back- it wasn't necessary.  More a reality pic like above (seriously this was not posed or propped she balled in the apt and for a long time after) it was too funny that I was cracking up.  Ian leaves very very soon so it was important for us to find out baby's sex before he left so he could feel somewhat included so it was worth the money spent and it was hilarious he was like "look I'm a boy" almost instantly.  No denying it.  He was wiggling all over, kicking, and grabbing at his pee pee it was hilarious!! I was so convinced it was a girl from me being so sick! But nope! I'm just old now and this is how an oldy reacts I guess! No names were even picked out so I need some cute unique (my style) names thrown my way if you care to share.  I am excited to start shopping since we literally have nothing! Am I sad? I thought for a minute "aw man, it's a boy."  And then I felt instant guilt.  How dare I be upset even for a sec.  He's an angel, I love my two boys and I'm just a really good boy mom.  I think I felt more sadness for kenn I really really wanted to give her a sister but I just couldn't.  This uterus shop is closed up.  We said 4 all along and we mean it.  I hope she knows that her brothers love her, and I hope one day she finds a sisterhood in a friend and doesn't hold it against me- I tried 3 times girl! But we are excited to know that it's a boy for sure and start planning for his arrival! The Flores name will be carried on! Woot woot lol

No comments:

Post a Comment