Here she is with her lil family. Her husband is my husbands brother.. can you tell? Her little boy and girl are 2 years and 8 months apart.. and my lil girl and boy will be two years and 4 months apart! We are SOO alike in every single way possible it freaks both her me and our husbands out! I'd say the only major diff between us.. is.. shes a vegitarian.. and i'm a hard core meat eating fool. Ha! But she loves that about me.. and we love to cook and share recipes anyways!
Now your probably wondering why I posted some random chicks pic eh? WRONG! This girl is not my sister in law featured above. This is her celebrity twin! ha! At least i tell her that alot. This girl , if you dont know her was on the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency this last season. Her name is Xian. Anyways.. her and my sister in law look so much alike it freaks me out! I dont know if you can tell alot by the two pics i selected to post .. but if you know Jen and you've seen Xian you'd agree!
ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!



WOW!!! You are awesome and so sweet!! I agree 100% we are so similar, it's nuts and I love your meat cooking knowledge, lol. Thanks you're such an amazing person and I love you!!
ReplyDeleteBack at ya girl!
ReplyDelete