Monday, March 16, 2009

Handmade Hair Accessories!


Ok..
So.. I started my own home business. It's called MOMMY N ME HAIR FASHION. I make handcrafted ( all designed by me, mind you ) Hair accessories for girls of all ages. Some are floral peices and some are bows and ribbon decorated. Please visit my blogger site to see A ZILLION pics of EVERYTHING i make.. i make headbands, headwraps, aligator clips, barettes, bobby pins, and snap clips! I've been working my butt off designing, and creating each one for many days now and i'm really excited about it. NOTHING is over $3.00 and they are all well worth more than that! Even my utah friends and nebraska family can still purchase these from me, i will ship in a bubble envelope to your home! It's really cheap, and your helping out my home business by ordering from me. I can custom make anything as well.. just ask. Here is the link to the site with a ton of pictures and more info www.mommynmehairfashion.blogspot.com
WE ARE MOVING TO UTAH AUGUST 1, 2009 as well.. and I would love to host parties for my friends who would like to promote my bow business..
Also.. HEADWRAPS are very VERY popular for infant girls.. you can find tons of cute ones I made on my blogger site.
thanks for checking it out guys!
PS. THIS SATURDAY MARCH 21st I WILL BE SELLING my bows at the JMC building on base at 10-1045 am.. *kens bday party is at 1130 and i need to go set up for it at 11 am* I will be back at the JMC building at 2:00-5:00 to sale more. In the mean time while I am at the party, Sheila ( my scentsy consultant ) will be watching over my table and selling for me. So please if you live here in Alaska.. come out and support my bow business.
THANKS AGAIN!!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome, I know you will do well. I will be placing my order shortly, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the 21st! All of your things are so cute! The headbands are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete