Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to the most BEAUTIFUL girl alive!

Happy birthday to my little girl of course! She is OFFICIALLY and remarkably two years old today! Wow! It seems like just yesterday she was a newborn and I was rocking her and holding her all the time. Man I can't believe how fast time flys. It's almost depressing. I love being a mom, sure sometimes I think to myself.. wow.. this is the hardest job ever.. I CAN NOT and refuse to not do this again! (have more kids, after the boy ) But I can NOT lie.. everytime as I put Kenn to sleep I secretly think to myself.. "I love being a mom, and I can't imagine not having more babies " So I guess we'll wait and see after the lil boy is born what we decide. But kids are so precious.. and they grow so fast.. Kennedee is my wild child. EVERYBODY knows Kennedee in this town. Ha! She's very outspoken, very outgoing, and just an all around good kid! She has a lot of friends and her personality sparkles! I'm excited to see her age and shine!

She's soo beautiful.. and I'm not just saying that cuz she's my kid of course..we get compliments EVERYWHERE we go on this girl! Daddy's gonna have his hands full with this one!

Happy birthday baby! mommy loves you!

2 comments:

  1. she is growing up so fast!! what a cutie! and she totally DOES look like Dora. lol! how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday little angel, we all love and miss you SOOOOO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete