Every thanksgiving we dress our kids up nice..

Kenn made these adorable hand turkey place cards..
We had a HUGE feast..
3 yummy pies..
So I wasn't happy about having to cook this year.. mainly because I did for 3 years in AK.. and I'm almost 8 months pregnant. But I'm glad I did, it was nice to spend time with my Dad and Sister and of course my little family. We had a delicious feast. I made a 12 lb turkey ( which was MORE than plenty for us we have a TON of leftovers ) Homemade mashed potatoes and homemade turkey gravy. ( the potatoes ALMOST killed me! ) I was standing up peeling about 12 of them.. and I got lightheaded.. my head spinning heart racing.. and I felt just like I did right before I passed out with Kennedee. So Ian finished the peeling for me thank GOD. I made a grean bean casserole, had hawaain sweet rolls, pumpkin pie and a lemon merinque pie ( Kennedee's request ) OMG the homemade gravy was to DIE for.. Jamie brought a sweet potatoe casserole, deviled eggs, stuffing made from scratch, and a chocolate pie and also a can of cranberry sauce. We had SO much food. It was GREAT. Dishes are now done and I can relax!
Now.. next holiday.. BRING IT ON CHRISTMAS!!



Yay! Glad you had a good holiday. The kids looked cute.
ReplyDelete