Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Baby Shower & Christmas decorating

We usually wait till after thanksgiving to christmas "decorate", but since we are hosting it this year, we thought we'd do it early. Funny that the Tv said this when I took this pic! Fake snow on fireplace, and lighted garland on tv stand.
Tree, excuse the no topper or skirt. Ian has to dig em out of the garage.
My baby shower was awesome.. my BIGGEST one by far. I got SOO many diapers I won't have to buy em for at least 3-4 months. Unless he grows out of 1's quicker! lol. My friend Amber bot me this fleece pj set with stress reliving bath set.. she says she buys for the mom since the mom always gets left out. SOO awesome :)
I got some cute outfits and sleepers as well..
All in all baby boy got spoiled! :)
We are ready for our lil man.. nursery is all set up!

1 comment: