Thursday, November 4, 2010

Some new family pics!

We went to the 4th st park here by our house yesterday and decided to do our own family pics this year. Save a little money if you will.. I think they turned out way cute though!

These are all mostly unedited we did the editing online @ walmart.com and printed them off, so they look much better..
Can't believe both kids are looking AND smiling!! MIRACLE!!

I love the fall, such beautiful colors!!
This one is MY FAVE. I took it.. on ACCIDENT.. the camera wasn't on tripod correctly and i snapped it. Well it turend out so precious.. i made it black and white and I made an 8 x 10





1 comment:

  1. They turned out great! Every year I take our pics and print at Walmart.com this year I'm doing snapfish, which is what I did with Arilyn's birth announcements.

    ReplyDelete