It's crazy how fast time flys by eh? Me and Ian have been married 3 years as of tommorow! WOW!! It feels like just the other day we first met.. ha ha.. I am really proud to call myself his wife.. how many girls out there can truley say they are married to a hero? He is so brave, volunteering to join the military when the war in Iraq is going on. He's been to Iraq, Afghanistan, and plenty of other places. I have to sacrifice my husband every day so that you and your's can be safe. He's my hero, he's strong, brave, and very respectful. I'm truly honored to be his one and only.
This is us in Hawaii last september. We had a blast! Kennedee loved the Ocean just like her daddy!

We love to play around and be goofy us two! We are like little kids sometimes.. raising kids ha ha! I wouldn't change a thing about my life though.. I truley am spoiled rotten and blessed. Happy Anniversary Ian, even though we don't get to spend it together this year.. hopefully next year! I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment