
We just got the news that Ian is going to Guam TDY for a whole month! It seems like he just got back from stinkin Iraq!!! GRRR it's starting to get easier dealing with him having to leave at spur of the moment, drop of a hat type thing.. but I'm pregnant.. and we were supposed to find out what the baby was on Feb 2. And he will be gone. I refuse to find out what it is without him, so we rescheduled the apt for Feb 17, he's supposed to come back about two days before. But than again.. they always say that and sometimes it can be even longer than expected. I always feel bad for Kennedee, I always wonder what she thinks when daddy has to leave for so long. It makes me sad. Oh well I guess.. hopefully we won't freeze to death up here without him. I'm thankful to have some good friends up here that I plan to rely on!



Cute Blog Marissa! COME VISIT ME!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lacei i luv your blogs too!
ReplyDelete