Ian emailed me these pics yesterday. He is still in Japan for another week or so, than he will head off to Guam. Ian says you can see the Ocean from the Jets runway and that it's been really nice weather but rainy also. I dont get to talk to him much so i havn't really heard anything about the food or people! I will update you when I do or get more pics though!Sunday, January 25, 2009
Pics from Japan
Ian emailed me these pics yesterday. He is still in Japan for another week or so, than he will head off to Guam. Ian says you can see the Ocean from the Jets runway and that it's been really nice weather but rainy also. I dont get to talk to him much so i havn't really heard anything about the food or people! I will update you when I do or get more pics though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









ooh yay! you get a kimono! ive always wanted one!
ReplyDelete