Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pictures of happier times..

The amazing Kennedee Alane doing her "cool trick" she saw on Yo Gabba Gabba.. hanging a spoon from your nose! She is soo funny!!
Me and my girl! I just love her soo much, I want her to know i will always be there for her, always be a shoulder for her to cry on.. someone she can talk to anything about.. and most of all a best friend. I love you Kennedee Alane! Forever and Always!


My belly at 17 weeks. Starting to get really hard to sleep at night..

Kennedee loves her baby dolls, she can't wait to be a big sister!






This is her brother and pal George! She loves him soo much!

Here is her brother and Pal Vinny Boy! Best of friends these two!






Here she is with Vinny again.. I love my precious Angels.





4 comments:

  1. awwwwww... kids, cats, and prego bellies. 3 of my favorite things!! you hair is SOOO long!! i didnt realize how long it was til i saw that prego pic. I am jealous! how do you keep it healthy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks :) 3 of my fave things too! My hair grows a ton whenever i'm pregnant. i just cutt 6 inches off before that pic too so you can imagine how long it was. I take prenatals and i wash with Matrix biologe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is adorable! I love the pic with her and kitty laying on the floor. So cute! I like your new background, too!

    ReplyDelete