I went to the thriftstore here on base around 6 pm. Ian was home to watch Kennedee and I had left her fully clothed, and would return in a few minutes! The second I walked up the stairs this is what I found!!
The look on her face says it all! I dropped my bags.. ( Ian was NOWHERE IN SIGHT, keep in mind .. ) I yelled "IANNNNNN!!!!" No reply.. "IANNNNNNN!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" He came walking down the stairs as if nothing was wrong.. "what he says?" I couldn't believe he had given her paint and just sat her on the floor! Our couch is directly behind her.. and it's an expensive nice sectional.. i'm thinking OMG!! she could have painted the entire house and he wouldn't have known it.. why the heck was he upstairs?? Why didn't he put her in her highchair at least? The question remains unanswered.. but I had to laugh.. I took this pic! She had paint ALL over her! all over the floor! Thank god for swiffer sprayer sweepers! It came right off. As for kenn.. Ian threw her in the kitchen sink and scrubbed her down! She did create quite a painting though! ha ha!



haha how cute, at least you had a good laugh and got a priceless picture from it! One time I went to the store and came home to find Kyler on the kitchen counter (he was only 2 at the time) eating Halloween candy while Jared was snoring on the couch!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!! dads are too funny!!
ReplyDelete