Today is a boring day! We've been doing laundry, vacuuming, dishes, shoveling snow.. man you name it.. we did it! No fun stuff today :( And we havn't heard from Ian yet today.. he let me know yesterday that he did make it to Guam safely.. and he claims "It's more beautiful than Hawaii " He said his hotel is literally on the beach and he swam in the ocean the first night. Man am I jelous.. oh how I wish i could have a vacation with no screaming toddlers attached. Maybe one day my day will come? Monday, February 2, 2009
Bored, Bored, and more bored..
Today is a boring day! We've been doing laundry, vacuuming, dishes, shoveling snow.. man you name it.. we did it! No fun stuff today :( And we havn't heard from Ian yet today.. he let me know yesterday that he did make it to Guam safely.. and he claims "It's more beautiful than Hawaii " He said his hotel is literally on the beach and he swam in the ocean the first night. Man am I jelous.. oh how I wish i could have a vacation with no screaming toddlers attached. Maybe one day my day will come?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I hope the time flies for your sake too, but be careful what you wish for...if we spend our lives wishing to get through the not so great times faster then we'll essentially wish away our lives, but I know how hard it is and I'm here for you. ;)
ReplyDeletep.s. the day will come when you guys get your trip sans kids, I promise!! give that adorable little girl a hug for us.