Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm a crafty gal!
















So, i heard a girl here on base makes handmade hairbows. My friend Tess bought one for kenn, and i fell in love! I've always been pretty crafty, ( i scrapbook, sew, make handmade soap, and now.. bows!! ) I bought a ton of ribbon and have just been playing around with it! Ive made alot more than the pics that i've posted but i just thought i'd give ya an idea! It is soo fun!! This top bow i made for my neice Alexia ( she wanted pink and purple! )





This one is like the top bow design, but i've recently added a button to the middle as well.






This one is a large lacy (more fancy ) bow







These are Kenns bday bows, they match perfectly with her bday dress! Her pics are scheduled for this saturday ( feb 28 ) So i am soo excited, and family you will get your copies as soon as possible!! Let me know what ya think of my bows!








3 comments:

  1. i love her bday bows!!! im excited to see her pictures!! jonas is getting his 1 yr pics next week too! what day is kenn's bday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are crafty! Lexi already loves her bow, lol, I showed her the picture and she is amazed that you managed to make her dream bow, haha thanks! I can't wait to get Ken's pics, she is so photogenic. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys!! kenns bday is march 27!

    ReplyDelete