We are waiting for Ian to arrive at home ANY day now! It is both exciting and frustrating! I have NO CLUE where he is at this moment, all I can do.. is keep busy and keep my fingers crossed!! We had alot of fun yesterday with Tess, Ty and Jada. We drove down to town and hit up walmart, Barnes and Noble and Mcdonalds! Than we came home! Kenn got some really cute Snow White earrings yesterday and she keeps pointing to them and saying "pretty mommy!"Tuesday, February 17, 2009
New pics, awaiting daddy's arrival!
We are waiting for Ian to arrive at home ANY day now! It is both exciting and frustrating! I have NO CLUE where he is at this moment, all I can do.. is keep busy and keep my fingers crossed!! We had alot of fun yesterday with Tess, Ty and Jada. We drove down to town and hit up walmart, Barnes and Noble and Mcdonalds! Than we came home! Kenn got some really cute Snow White earrings yesterday and she keeps pointing to them and saying "pretty mommy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













You're at the halfway marker, yay!! She is a doll, you're not just bias cause she's yours; she is as adorable as they get! I'm crossing my fingers for you too.
ReplyDeletep.s. CAN'T WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!!!!
I have loved all of your pics and adventures while Ian's been gone. Hope he gets home safe and soon!
ReplyDelete