I'm not writing this to freak anybody out. I'm just letting it be known, that Ian found a small lump in his midsection two days ago. As soon as he showed me, and told me it hurt I made an apt for him asap. He had his apt yesterday. The Dr. said it looked like a cyst.. but was concerned since it was painful and near the layer of the skin. He got a 2nd opionion and that dr. said Ian needed to see an ultrasound tech and they would determine what to do from there. Well he had his ultrasound apt today and they didnt know anything, their job is to just do the ultrasound , so they had to send the results to a radiologist who will then send that into the HILL AFB dr, who will then call us with the results.
It just sucks waiting. Ian saw the lump on the ultrasound tv, and said it was pretty nasty, lumpy and bigger than he thought. It hurts him alot. He is only 25, but the poor guy has had a TON of crap happen to him! like diagonsed with shingles.. which is mainly ONLY found in 80 year old men!! He almost crashed in that F16.. its like.. what else can this young guy go thru???!! It's so close to christmas, it just sucks. HOpefully we found it soon enough.. and hopefully HOPEFULLY its just a cyst.
Please keep us in your prayers.. and I will update as soon as I can.
thanks.
Flores.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



He's definitely in our prayers, let us know asap.
ReplyDeleteYikes! I'll keep him in my prayers. I hope its nothing bad!
ReplyDeletethanks !
ReplyDelete