This top picture is Kenn looking into her sweet brothers eyes, ha ha they love eachother!

This is a flower pot bow holder i made this week, turned out really cute :)


Here are the kids playing and looking into Navys new mirror toy.. soo precious

This is a funny story (NOT!) This is a purple bead on a tissue. Ken stuck this bead up her nose. She came to me and said "nose. bead." I'm like.. wat??? Then I seen her eyes start to water, and I knew something was up there! I had to have her basically blow it out!!

This is my new mothers ring ( the purplish alexenadrite stone ) Its my xmas present, its 10K white gold with his name NAVY and birthdate.

Its been snowing hard here, So Ian and Ken decided to build a snowman. In the next blog i have more pics of the snowman.
Love the pics, the kids are so adorable! Love your ring, the flower pot bow holder is darling, you have some serious talent!! :)
ReplyDelete