Whew I finnally got my camera to work and upload pics!! These top ones are portraits I did myself of the kids on thanksgiving. The hairbows kenn is wearing are the ones Christina wants me to make for Rowan and Lexi as well for the wedding.
Her dress is gorgeous eh? She's wearing this as the flower girl dress in the wedding as well.
Navys handsome suit with his bowtie!
Here they are lounging in their jammies!
This is my dad holding Navy on thanksgiving, I hate how its soo dark :(
Me and Ian on thanksgiving
Me and Kenn at the Christmas Village parade in Ogden!
She loved it!!
Us watching the fireworks
Ian and Kennedee playin in the snow in our backyard.
Making snow angels
building their snowman

Finished
Results
Christmas was great! We opened ALL our gifts on xmas eve. I like doing it this way makes xmas day with family so much more enjoyable.
Ken got two moxie girls!
Navys scarf aunt Jamie made him
Xmas George
Xmas Vineyard
Got her bathtime Ariel!
Navy and his Vtech ball!!!check out my prissyrissyhairbowz.blogspot.com for new pics!



SO adorable! Looks like a perfect holiday. Kenn is beautiful in her dress. Navy is TOO adorable in his little suit. ANd of course, you are always looking great. Wish we were there, miss you! A few months... ;) Oh, and your sister is seriously talented, love the scarf.
ReplyDeleteHi Marissa, beautiful pictures, beautiful bows.
ReplyDeleteI see that Navi by his shocked look, doesn't have his poise down yet! I can't believe he is six months old. It seems just like yesterday that you were driving across country headed for home with Navi in your belly. Kennedee is just too prescious and seems to be doing really good with Navi. God Bless Alice
thank you both!! luv and miss you all
ReplyDelete