Here are a few new pics of this last week. Navy is getting soo big, he's almost 6 months old and has 2 teeth! Kennedee in this pic is eating a kebob of green olives. LOL ian made her, she LOVES green olives!!!
hey Marrissa your family is beautiful! I just got 7 nanny goats and a 8 week old great pyrenees pup to be their guard dog. Aaron Shafer and Ed Roberts came over with Michael help and put a new roof on my goat house. I am exhausted. Jerry is still sick and hopefully he will be well soon. I talked to Geneva today and she has a sinus infection again. But she is ok she says. Thanks
hey Marrissa your family is beautiful! I just got 7 nanny goats and a 8 week old great
ReplyDeletepyrenees pup to be their guard dog. Aaron Shafer and Ed Roberts came over with Michael help and put a new roof on my goat house. I am exhausted. Jerry is still sick and hopefully he will be well soon. I talked to Geneva today and she has a sinus infection again. But she is ok she says. Thanks
Your kids are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteNavy is getting so big! Kennedee is so cute with the olives. Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuch cuties!!
ReplyDelete