I love this side by side! This is each expression when they were first shown the baby's ultrasound.
Baby. You read that right. I was gonna write a big detailed blog about how and why we decided to have another baby.. But then I thought about it and really it's nobody's business but ours. Our family and close friends know and that's all that matters to me. To put a long story short and to the point, we always wanted a 4th but were planning to adopt the 4th. The years passed, and after reviewing the process and complications that come with adopting we decided we would have another of our own instead. We just felt incomplete and knew the time was right for us. I would like to thank two special ladies for guiding us in the right direction for getting Ian's reversal taken care of and covered by our insurance, it was a long waiting process one of which we weren't even sure would work after, well it did! (2 months after it was done! ) we have in other words gone through "hell and back" to have this baby- surgeries, miles, waiting, and hoping and it is finally here. I've been terribly sick/ nausus these first 8 weeks. Walking 10 hours in 100 degree weather with the urge to puke on vacation for a week was so much fun! (Not ;) ). My ultra sound went well baby is growing and measuring on schedule, no tumor inside (like my 2nd pregnancy) heart beat looked good and I'm due march 24! I appreciate the thank you's and congrats, but please keeps the "you're crazies," and "wtfs" to yourself. Thanks again everyone! And thanks to my confidants who helped me keep it under cover for 8 weeks ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment