Monday, August 25, 2014

Baby Flores 4 cravings

Thought it would be fun to keep track of this pregnancy's cravings and compare them to the others.  I'm only at week 10 so I'll add more to the list as time goes :)

Kennedee- 
Huge cheeseburgers (ideally from carls jr) I used to make Ian drive to Fairbanks in the ice to get me one with red onions and he knew it better have red not white. 😐
Red icees from gas stations.  I had probably 3 a week at least.
Gas station nachos with tons of cheese.

Navy- 
Deep fried mushrooms.  Infact if you go back far enough in my blogs you'll see a post dedicated to my need for them.  In Alaska they were hard to come by.
Dr pepper.  I know it wasn't good but I had at least 2 a day!

Marley-
Milk.  And anything sweet.  Got my first and only cavity with this boy.

Baby #4-
Cheeseburgers.  Mostly whoppers. Green olives.  I've eaten a jar a week.  And red icees - but not as intense as with kenn (so far). And weirdly sour patch kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment