Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy Birthday To Ian!! My husband, my best friend, my lover boy! Ha ha.. I love you so much you little turd! Even though you drive me absolutly crazy sometimes.. I love every secound of every minute with you! We've been through hell and back together, we've been broke as a joke.. and back as well.. and that's how i know we will make it all the way! You've seen me at my worst.. my ok.. and i guess my best! We've been half a world apart.. and I've waited for you days, weeks and months! You truly are the best guy out there for me and I'm nothing without you! I hope you have an amazing birthday.. I tried to spoil you this year.. you deserve it! Ian is the best father in the world.. and i'm not just saying that like most people just say that about their baby's daddy's. I'm serious.. this guy would give anything just to make sure his little girl was happy. His every minute is spent with her, thinking about her, buying her something, playing with her, tickeling her.. you name it. Sometimes he wakes up in the middle of the night and pulls her out of her bed cuz he misses her! She just adores him!!!
Here is my sexy man sleeping! NO joke.. he ALWAYS sleeps this pretty!! I myself sleep with my mouth all wide open, drool pourin out.. it's a mess with me ha ha!

Here we are back in the day! Me and Ian have been married over 3 years now.. and it's amazing to see where we've been and where we are now.


Here's the best buddies sleepin on the couch. Ian knows just how to tickle her tummy to make her fall asleep. She loves it!!!




Here he is when he just got home from Iraq this year. She missed him soo much.. she wouldn't leave his side. Being in the military is soo hard sometimes.. it breaks my heart whenever he has to leave us.. and I really hope that during his 3 year recruitor assignment he buckles down with school and can get out of the military right after. I hate saying goodbye :(




Happy birthday Ian!!











1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Ian, I hope you had a great day. Sorry our phone call was short, but under the circumastances, well you know. Thanks for being such a good brother, uncle and friend to us. We all love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete