Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spread the word!

I got a few new pics for ya..
Also.. I am wondering if you all could please spread the word about my handmade hairbows. I really am trying to make a few extra dollars while staying home with my babies. I ensure each bow is beautiful, unique and built to last! I don't charge an arm and a leg like some other bow ladies.. and I would really appreciate any time you see a lil girl or someone you know who has one.. just give them my name.. or hey even better i can send ya some of my business cards and you can hand them out! I am getting ready to accept credit cards here soon by getting a PROPAY merchant account.. I'm just waiting for more business. I'm selling April 25 at the OSC bazzaar here on base in Alaska. Than pretty much after that.. nothing planned. I'm debating selling them on EBAY.. but not quite sure.. My dream one day would be to have my own website and sale them directly on there.. we'll see if Ian will let me :( Also.. I can't wait till I get to Utah.. please have alot of bow parties and I can sale them that way! Thanks again. Please check out my blogger and myspace sites to see full photos of bows.. www.mommynmehairfashion.blogspot.com and www.myspace.com/mommynmehairfashion Little Alaney boo boo

Egg ears
Most current belly shot. 28 weeks!


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to help pass out cards for you! I'll try to see if I can get some friends to throw bow parties in my absence. Adorable pics too!

    ReplyDelete