Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pics of the week

Ian took this week off of work to relax and rest. We won't be able to take a vacation for like a year with his upcomming recruiting school, training, and duty.. he wanted to go to Hawaii.. but me being 7 months pregnant wasn't really feeling "up" to much. So we will just relax around home and rest. We have good news though.. we leave for Utah in June..instead of August! Which means I will be having Naevi in Utah! I'm a little nerveous to drive 9 months pregnant across the country.. but I'd rather do that.. than be forced to fly with a two year old and newborn and no husband to help! We will rent a month to month apartment until our new house will be finished August 15. We are excited to see family! Ians dad will be home visiting from Iraq this summer and Ian is SOO happy he'll get to see him! We can't wait to have grandma Flores watch Kennedee and Naevi so we can have some much needed dates too! ha ha!! Although I pretty much HATED Alaska.. Okay not hated.. but STRONGLY disliked!!! I will miss my best friends Tess and Berta.. and all the good friends I made along the way.. Nikki.. Victoria.. and all the others! I will keep in touch for SURE.. and will miss them all dearly! Here is Kennedee sporting some dollar shades she HAD to have at Michaels!
Here is Kenn getting her helmet on ready for her nightly bike ride!


Here is Kenn wearing mommy's glasses! Aint she hip?

Here is Kenn with her best buddy Myah at school




Kenn sucking on a block?! Thanks Daddy for showing her this!



Kenn in her bike trailer.. she actually fell asleep in it this day!






Kenn making a funny face!






Kenn riding Daddy horsey. Daddy knows if he's laying down .. Kenn will jump on him!






3 comments:

  1. That's great! We will probably be here until July. Adorable photos, our kids love family bike rides too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naevi?? did i miss something? i didnt know you guys had a name picked out! is your house going to be ready by june?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Yep we always have like the name Naevi ( prounounced like the color navy blue ) but we finally just sat in stone on it. You know how hard the husbands can be on agreeing to names! His name will be Naevi Taylor Hexum Flores. Nope our house wont be ready till august.. so we will be renting a month to month apartment!

    ReplyDelete