YAY! It's Official! We are building our house! It's in a new community in Ogden called FORT BINGHAM. We got all our paperwork approved and signed.. and they are starting on it as we speak! We still get to pick our colors and carpets as the task comes! We are excited.. we've only lived in apartments, duplex's and base housing.. so this is REALLY big to us! And we are soo excited our first home will be brand new! I'm mainly super excited about my freakin 5 foot jetted tub ha ha ha! Here is the link to the website and click on the VIRTUAL TOUR. we are doing that exact same house.. sept for colors will be diff of course.. It's called the ALPINE PLAN. 3 bed 2 bath.. 2 car garage.
Let me know what ya think!
http://www.sierrahomes.com/home-plans/alpine
Fish face Alane!

My lynx George
Beautiful Marissa!!!! Exciting! I love Ramblers! I can't do stairs with little kids!
ReplyDeletetHANKS Lace! I know right now we have a 3 level and WAYYY to many stairs and baby gates! so we are excited about a rambler!
ReplyDeletethat is really close to where you grew up!! i drive past where your old house used to be all the time and think how crazy it is that there are all those businesses there instead!
ReplyDeletehaha cute pics! CONGRATULATIONS on your first home!!
ReplyDelete