Spongebob themed as you can see
Kenn having fun in the bouncy castle
Tyler opening up his diego toy we got him
me Myah and Kenn
Kenn with Jada
Later that night after Ian got home.. he let me and Tess and Berta go out for a pedicure and dinner! It was REALLY nice.. because for some reason he rufuses to rubb my feet while pregnant! CRAZY!! I know.. ha ha. It was soo much fun though.. I got my toes painted lime sorbet.. Tess got a really pretty pink with flowers and Berta got a coral. Our backs hurt afterwards ha ha.. we arent used to getting massaged! After the peds.. we hit up Chilis. It was a long wait but alot of fun! Tess and Berta had a few long Island Iced teas.. and were cracking me up all night. Poor Berta.. all she wanted was her butter ..







HAHA! Looks like it was a great day. Glad you had a girl's night. :)
ReplyDeletewoo-hoo! I can't wait till ya move here & we can have girls nights out!!! ;)
ReplyDeletefor real!!! :)
ReplyDelete