Thursday, July 9, 2009
Alot of changes.. alot of thoughts..
I am bored.. at home alone. Navy's sleeping.. Ian and Kennedee went to the Raptors game.. I have alot of my mind lately.. I've been stressing out!! Ian leaves in a few days for two months.. I know i've been through this plenty of times before when he's gone to iraq, guam, vegas, japan and wherever else he's gone. It's part of what we signed up for ( military life ) But that dosen't make it any easier each time. Specially now with two kids!! My house is gonna be done soon, my apartment lease is up soon.. I just have SOO much going on it's insane!! I'm trying not to have a mental breakdown.. but I can't sleep at night.. I'm soo worried about all these new changes and things i'm going to have to deal with on my own! I wish he could be here .. I feel soo much better when he's here. He's the calm.. knows all the right answers kinda guy and he balances me out! He keeps reassuring me that things will be fine, but how does he know? I just want to cry!! I know I have to be strong for our family.. I just hope I can do everything on my own without freaking out. :*(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I have been 'brain fried' lately. i wonder if it is from having another baby, hormones or What? If ya get lonely or bored you could hang out with us! Your welcome to stay for a while to! Ben used to work for the RailRoad & he would be gone over night sometimes & I HATED it! My sisters neighbor has a husband in the Military but when he leaves he is gone for 6 months to a year! She HATES it! I don't know what to say except, take it one day at a time & keep counting your blessings... #1-Kennedee #2-Navy #3-Ian #4-not having to work #5-Safe Home... Keep counting!
ReplyDeletehey, if you need help moving, let me know!! me and nick would be happy to help!!
ReplyDeleteYou do have a lot going on, and to top it off your post baby emotions are all hard to deal with as well. I remember those days.
ReplyDeleteJared travels a lot, at first I was afraid, but now I know how strong I am. A mother has no choice but be strong and get things done...we are capable of a lot more than we give ourselves credit for.
I wish we were there to help, but I have all the confidence in the world you'll handle it well. Keep that chin up!