This is pic is dark! but its kens new ballet shoes. I signed her up for a ballet/jazz/tumbling mommy n me class.. it starts sep 2. GO FIGURE that is the day Ian gets back.. and i have to pick him up from the airport at 4.. her class is at 5!! so i'm gonna have to ask my mother in law and see if she can take her.. the studio is close to her house and than right from the airport i will drive strait there.. cuz i'd hate to miss her first day!! I also bought her a cute leotard with rignstones on it!!Tuesday, July 21, 2009
dance/haircuts/house updates
I have some unfortunate news.. my Mom won't be here as planned for the last week of July to help with my huge move and closing of the house.. So now i'm stuck to figure things out on my own.. which sucks and is VERY stressful. I hired a moving company.. cost's ALOT but i have no choice.. i honestly have nobody to help. I'm gonna have to have my 14 year old sister in law watch the kids when i do the closing and other meetings with apartment and the contracter. So I've been crying all day.. I really wish Ian was here.. everything would be so MUCH easier.. but of course life throws me lemons.. so i must make lemonade.. ( man i hate lemonade )
This is pic is dark! but its kens new ballet shoes. I signed her up for a ballet/jazz/tumbling mommy n me class.. it starts sep 2. GO FIGURE that is the day Ian gets back.. and i have to pick him up from the airport at 4.. her class is at 5!! so i'm gonna have to ask my mother in law and see if she can take her.. the studio is close to her house and than right from the airport i will drive strait there.. cuz i'd hate to miss her first day!! I also bought her a cute leotard with rignstones on it!!
This is pic is dark! but its kens new ballet shoes. I signed her up for a ballet/jazz/tumbling mommy n me class.. it starts sep 2. GO FIGURE that is the day Ian gets back.. and i have to pick him up from the airport at 4.. her class is at 5!! so i'm gonna have to ask my mother in law and see if she can take her.. the studio is close to her house and than right from the airport i will drive strait there.. cuz i'd hate to miss her first day!! I also bought her a cute leotard with rignstones on it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













I'm so sorry, I too am in the process of trying to get my mama out to visit. Life's hard without our mom's there for us. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here.
ReplyDeleteOn a lighter note, pictures are adorable! Denise is amazing. Kenn reminds me of Nicole in that picture. Such cute kids! The house is looking great!
luv u
ReplyDeletei would still like to let you know that we can help you move!!! like on a saturday we could come over or on a weekday night. let me know!!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl, i already paid and hired the movers, so no worries :) appreciate it though!
ReplyDelete