Wednesday, July 29, 2009

thank you

I just wanted to do a quick thank you blog to all those who've reached out in my hard times while Ian is away. It means the world to me, I am truley thankful.

Tess.. you never cease to amaze me. U are 3 thousand miles away.. yet are my closest friend. I know we met for a reason and I've told you all my secrets and feel like I can tell you anything. I hope i do the same for you.. and I cant wait to see you guys again.

Carol.. Thank you for letting me be annoying and do laundry ALL the time.. it is soo hard when I don't have all my clothes and washer and dryer, yet you are so sweet to share. Kennedee luvs her grandma! Thank you for lending your home in needs to stay, and for letting my kitties stay too! SOO thankful to you!

Nerkel.. My littlest sister thank you for always being there for me and soo willing to watch my kids at the littlest of notice. You might be the youngest.. but you are soo smart and soo sweet and I'm soo thankful to you. Ken wants to be just like ant cole!!

Jenn.. your wisdom and kind words pick me up everytime i hit the ground. You don't even realize how much you help me!

Grandma H.. I appreciate you letting me do laundry, and all the advice you and grandpa provide.

1 comment:

  1. You are VERY welcome. Thank you for the chats, letting me vent and for being so giving! ANYTIME I'm here...

    ReplyDelete