Thursday, July 30, 2009

Closing day on Navys one month bday!

My baby is a month old today!! I can't believe it!!! Today is closing day for our home! Nicole is gonna babysit Kenn overnight so i can pack and clean out apartment so i can move in tommorow! The house is simply perfect!! I cant wait for Ian to see!
living room. vaulted cielings
kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets


kenns bathroom


front view w/ 2 car garage



fence started, it was finished last night, looks great!



my new addy, wright it down! 107 N sam gates rd
ogden,ut 84404




























3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Navy is so cute. The house looks gorgeous. I really did mean it when I said I would help you with your kids and/or unpacking. Have fun at closing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! It looks great, the kitchen is the same layout as mine. Sam Gates, that's route 409, lol I'm a nerd. House looks beautiful, Navy is adorable...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous of your brand spanking new house!! :D :D looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete