Navy Taylor Hexum was born june 30 2009 @ 9:18 am. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz, and was 21 inches long. I was induced on june 29.. so you can imagine it was a LONNNG labor.. ( took a while for the pitocin and cervadel to work ) but once my water broke i went from a 5 to a 9 within about an hour and a half and I only pushed for 18 mins and he was out! He was a big ole boy for my little self so they used forcepts to help but thankfully they didnt cause any bruises. I had an epidural but that had to be put in twice becuz it wasnt correct the first time.. I'd have to say that was the MOST painful thing about the whole labor. This labor was twice as hard and twice as long.. but man am i thankful to have my son! My family is complete and i love him soo much!!
Here is me in labor.. I was tired.. and ready to be done!
My sister in law Candice watched Kenn for the two nights of labor and hospital overnight. Here she is with her cuzin Rowan.. arnt they cute?!










omgosh, he is so perfect!! look at your cute family! didnt kennie have a full head of dark hair when she was born?? maybe navy will take after you? that would be so fun! :) i always tell nick it would be fun to have our next baby look like him, since jonas looks so much like me. anyways, he is beautiful and im excited to see him grow!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys, he's perfect! So funny, he's almpost the EXACT size Lexi was, she was 22" long is the only difference. Enjoy having 2, that's when you TRULY learn to multi task, but it's the best feeling in the world to see your children interact with eachother. Kisses to both babies from us!
ReplyDeleteoh, opps. i went and looked at your pics on myspace of kenn, and she didnt have much hair at all. so maybe they are the same that way... but navy's face looks a little different!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! What a long labor! Hope you get feeling better fast.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Marissa!! He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE him already!!! What an Awesome name!!!! Cant wait to meet him!
ReplyDeletethanks you ALL, luv you!!
ReplyDelete