Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More fantastic photos

As you know.. Ian leaves for recruitor training on july 13 for two months! I will be here alone, with a toddler, a newborn, a new house to sign for with power of attorny, and move out of an apartment. How the heck am I going to do this alone? Luckily.. and HOPEFULLY.. my mom and her husband plan to drive out here the last week of July to help with the move out/ move in process.. and because she hasn't seen kennedee since she was 9 months old!! and.. to meet Navy.. of course! I HOPE and PRAY she does get here and that everything goes smoothly. I hope and pray the house will be able to move in by august 1st.. I emailed the contracter today and asked him about things and he said the house is really close and he will TRY EVERYTHING in his will to get me able to move in by July 31st!! yay!! I really hope it's true!! Kenn luvn her baby
So alert for a one week old


Got my hair done today.. blonde highlights.. this pic is too dark to really tell but it looks good

Kenn is a silly girl! She is soo wild and so full of energy I just hope i can keep her entertained while daddy's away!!



1 comment:

  1. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Such cute pics, I'm jealous...I miss Denise's skills-lol.

    ReplyDelete