Wednesday, July 15, 2009
SOO thankful
I just got our bills from having the baby in the mail.. ( well they're not technically bills since our insurance TRICARE pays for every LAST dime!! THANK GOD!! : ) I could NOT believe that it costs 9,000$ to have a baby!!?!?! $7,900 for just me being there, the room fees, the anestesia, the drugs ect and the other $1,090 for the baby , nursery fees, and his medications ect. I am SOO thankful for our amazing benefits that the military provides.. yes they dont pay a whole lot ( as much as i think they should, as being we are protecting your freedom!! ) but the benefits are undoubtfully the best around. I dont know how people can afford healthcare? I guess alot of people just use medicaid? Nothing dissing those who do.. you do what you have to when ur less fortunate.. i understand that.. but I am just saying.. Thank God we have a great insurance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That's great! When I had Rex it cost 11,000 because I had a c-section and needed extra medicine afterwards. Thank heaven for insurance!
ReplyDeleteyes you are freakin lucky!! we paid over $1000 for jonas, and that was on my good work insurance. if we had another baby, we would have to pay $5000 out of pocket!!!!! because we have crappier insurance now. :(
ReplyDeleteThat's why we need nationalized health care! The costs are insane, my postal benefits were top notch but now we have to pay a ridiculous amount for terrible coverage!
ReplyDelete