
I'm pregnant. Whoa big shocker.. right? WRONG! Those of you who have ever been pregnant.. can relate.. and if you havn't.. please don't judge until you step into my shoes. You will soon know what I mean when you too have been there yourself.
So I made roast for dinner. Didn't want roast.. didn't want to cook.. period.. but I being the "good wife " that I am *ahem ahem* cooked a furious beast of a roast.. stocked with onion, potatoe and celery.. and I had it done the SECOND my husband stepped foot in that door from a "hard" day's work!
I didn't eat a single slice of that roast.. I watched Kennedee and Ian both gobble it up.. and I just sat there patiently wondering.. "what will I eat for dinner?" Well about 2 hours after their "feast".. it hit me like a ton of bricks.. "why I know.. I want some damn fried mushrooms!" This is not strange for me.. I have craved these earlier on in my pregnancy.. so Ian knew exactly where to get them.. just up the street at the bowling alley! So I told him to go get them.. and sure enough.. after my nagging for about a half hour.. he went. Well I do NOT know what happened along that little journey.. or if he's even telling the WHOLE truth.. but the man did NOT get me my order of fried mushrooms with ranch on the side. He claims .. they were "out" or closed.. I think I caught him in two lies at once.. but beyond that point.. he went to the commissary and bot mushrooms.. batter.. and oil to fry them himself. Now I know what you are thinking.. "Aw.. how sweet.. he went all the way there and did it himself.. " WRONG!!!! I'll give him credit for trying I guess.. ( if i have too ) But these mushrooms were soggy from WAYY too much oil.. the batter was useless.. it just fell off.. I wanted FRIED MUSHROOMS.. I NEEDED that crunch desperatly! So.. i tried one.. it was decent.. after that it got worse and worse and worse and I ended up throwing them away.. and having no dinner. Now I'm upset about the shrooms.. but I could have been less upset.. had he listened to me CLEARLY.. I gave him a back up plan.. I said.. if no shrooms.. than get me nachoes at the shoppette. HE DISMISSED THAT COMPLETELY and ended up bringing home that waste of a shroom.. a razzleberry pie ( for his own personal craving pleasures!! ) and some freakin clondike bars! WHAT THE PISS I say! What the piss.. so.. i will go to bed starving.. and upset..
GOODNIGHT!



awww, why didnt you just go get them yourself? then you know you are doing it right! :) and there is no way i would go to bed starving!! feed that baby for me, girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, the emotions during pregnancy are so intense sometimes. Hope today is a better day.
ReplyDeletejust an update.. he DID ( after i wrote the blog ) go back and get me some nachoes!
ReplyDeleteWHY DONT THEY JUST GET US WHAT WE ASK FOR!!! If I say Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge DONT COME HOME WITH CHERRY DELIGHT!!!!
ReplyDeleteha ha sooo TRUE!
ReplyDelete