Friday, May 8, 2009

Ive had a bad bad day..

Life sucks right now.. I feel my world crashing and I feel very claustrophobic and alone right now. I'm sure it's my pregnancy hormones.. on top of everything else ( the big move less than a month away.. and not knowing everything to expect.. ) I just need a minute to myself to recoup and find out what I am looking for. I love my family.. I miss my mom.. she hasn't seen kennedee since she was 9 months old.. I need my mom..I am sad to leave my close friends here.. I feel alone and I'm scared of change. I'm excited to have a son.. but i'm also scared i wont have as much time for mamma's baby girl. All these thoughts are running in my head on top of.. i'm scared Ians going to be totally different in Utah.. i'm scared of not finding an apartment .. scared for my long drive.. scared for my boys ( cats ) scared for a LOT of things. I apologize to anybody i've neglected recently due to my severe mood swings and depression.

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I was really depressed in my last trimester too. I didn't have a big move like you, but I know what you mean about a lot of life changing things. Only a few more weeks and you can see your baby boy's sweet face! I'll be thinking of you. Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life always works out as long as we keep our chin up and our eyes ahead. A lot of changes are on their way, yes, but they are positive! I'm sure all will be bright and wonderul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys , i needed that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need a day at the Spa!!! Those always make me feel better! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete