Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A great birthday

I had a really nice birthday.. thanks to all my amazing friends and family! Thanks for all the well wishes, none went unoticed, or unappreciated! At 10 am today, I picked up my friends and their kids.. Tess ( ty, jada ) and Berta (myah) we all can fit in my suzuki! seats 7! ( LUV THAT CAR :) ) And we drove up to town ( fairbanks ) and hit up the ONLY chinese buffet.. Mayflower. Yes.. my utah people.. you heard me correctly. THE ONLY chinese buffet. Make that the ONLY buffet. Man i CANT WAIT to hit up all the amazing buffets in Utah.. I swear if I'm not already an XTRA LARGE ( more on that later ) I will be in my last month of pregnancy. Utah better prepare for my fat butt!! Lunch was good, than we hit up our favorite store (right ladies..??? ) OLD NAVY!! Woot woot.. K so now for my XTRA LARGE story .. :*( I wanted to get a maternity swimsuit.. because REMEMBER we are moving in a few weeks.. and driving the ENTIRE WAY... I figured.. at least one of our hotels will have a pool and my fat butt will have to go in.. for Kennedee's sake! But EVERYWHERE i've looked.. NOBODY sales maternity swimsuits.. ( do these things even exist?? man i can be a billionaire if i patent this idea... ha ha ) So I hit up Old navy and grabbed a Large one peice and Tess recommended a tankini so I grabbed that in Large and bottoms in medium. Now mind your kind souls.. prepregnancy I HAVE ALWAYS been an extra small or a small.. so i figured.. well large.. shall do it right.. WRONG!!! WRONG!!! OH WAS I EVER SO WRONG! :*( I couldnt even pull a large one peice over my GIGANTIC belly! :( I wanted to die in disbelief! K enough with the drama queen behavior.. but I was pretty stunned. So to make a long story short.. after trying on a zillion diff options.. I settled with pretty much the only option.. a tankini in EXTRA FREAKING LARGE and the bottoms in LARGE! Yes.. somehow my ass grew times 10! ha ha! Oh well I guess.. After lunch we went to Bertas and hung out until Ian got home and than the kind sould ( berta ) offered to watch Kennedee while Ian takes me out to dinner. So we went to Mambo Grill and that was nice. Thanks again Berta! Here was me on my bday! haha!
Here is Kenn, Jada, Ty and Myah playing with all Myah's sweet toys!




Kenn looked really cute in her daisy dress and a really cute white gerber daisy bow i made her.







Sorry to everyone who texted and / or called all day.. I literally was out all day and busy! I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday. When you move to Ogden, the best Chinese is Golden Jade in South Ogden, it's not buffet but really good. : ) Oh and Motherhood maternity sells maternity bathing suits, I had a really pretty tankini from there. You look great, quit being so hard on yourself! Oh and I'll buy a white gerber daisy bow like that from you, it's so pretty! Hope your 24th year is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great birthday! We are so hitting the buffets in celebration of your return to Utah!!!

    ReplyDelete